Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start"

Apologies to the writers allied with the "Sound of Music".
The first thing I have to figure out is how to make sure my postings go smootly to archive and I do NOT end up with a page that has to load over a thousand objects so that people can read my post from the middle of 2010.

My plan is to muse about energy and metrology and other things which interest me.
Those things might include:
Travel - like to Japan, Britain and Russia.
Trains - both real and in models and fiction - like in Japan and Europe.
Complex interfaces - like those in trains and air or space craft.
Energy - conserving it, measuring it, undestanding its science, technology and sociolology.
Virtual systems - machines, services and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment